Friday, August 23, 2013

A more complicated NFL game

I'd like to think I understand the game of the NFL.  As the years have gone by, the game has become more clear.  Not just, we gotta make this 3rd and 10 but the learning what the "A Gap" means.  The "A Gap" is the spot between the center and the right or left guard.  What is the job of the slot receiver over the wide out?  The game has gotten more complicated for me and I like it.  The only downside is television's focus: on the QB only.  I wish they would have a wider focus on TV.   I love Jon Gruden, he instantly goes back to the play and tells you what really happened.  That guy is impressive.

I look forward to another year of football.  I am a Vikings fan.  We could go 6-10 or 11-5.  I am working on being a realist.

-Gregory Lasica

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Years Resolution

Gregory Lasica January 2, 2011 I do have a resolution for 2011...if any of my friends use any low CO2 emissions vehicles, I will fe...